Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deafening Silence

Feeling trapped in my own home. Stressed, tense, anger, fear, worry all running through my viens. The state of uneasiness keeps my thoughts on edge. At times resembling my childhood nightmares and it makes me fear the worst. Maybe i've become paranoid or my fear has taken hold of me, but i've been through too much to not worry about history repeating itself. The lack of communication and silence is deafening and all i want to do is yell out from the top of my lungs. I'm feeling scared, like a little boy sitting alone while the voices grow. The slightest increase in volume makes my hair stand up and freezes me still as i'm listening for the smallest incident to occur that might lead to disaster. All I can do is wait and keep silent till my mind reaches the bliss of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment